Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wedding Pictures

I recently traveled back to ND for my sister's wedding reception. They eloped to Las Vegas in August but were having the reception, dinner, and dance in October. And she asked me to take pictures. Here is a sneak peek of some of my favorites. There are many more....



This particular picture was fun to play around with. I think I tried six or seven different looks for it. Here is one of my favorites.


And another neat look.





The bridal party's attitude! :)


I think this one (below) is my favorite of the whole shoot.




He's mine! :)

Both the bride and groom love to play softball. In fact, the groom proposed on this very diamond. So it was fitting to head back there for pictures.




And they head off into their future...

3 comments:

kim said...

Super job Wendy!

Dan K. Ternes said...

Your photos are amazing...they capture the beauty of their wonderful wedding day! I am glad I had a chance to meet your family....keep up the good work!!

-djdan

Wendy said...

Thanks Kim and Dan!